Monday 6 August 2018

Signing JAR Files

$ORACLE_HOME/jdk/bin/jarsigner -keystore .keystore_myapp -storepass abcd1234 $ORACLE_HOME/forms/java/jacob.jar myapp

Enter keystore password:  mypassword
What is your first and last name?
  [Unknown]:  Concept
What is the name of your organizational unit?
  [Unknown]:  My Concept Department
What is the name of your organization?
  [Unknown]:  My Concept Company
What is the name of your City or Locality?
  [Unknown]:  My Concept City
What is the name of your State or Province?
  [Unknown]:  My Concept State
What is the two-letter country code for this unit?
  [Unknown]:  AE
Is CN=Concept, OU=My Concept Department, O=My Concept Company, L=My Concept City, ST=My Concept State, C=AE correct?
  [no]:  yes

Enter key password for
        (RETURN if same as keystore password):


/u01/app/oracle/product/12.2.1.3/oracle_common/jdk/bin/jarsigner -keystore .keystore_myapp -storepass abcd1234 $ORACLE_HOME/forms/java/jacob.jar myapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Visitors